- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Defining and Bringing Your Mobile-learning Strategy to Life
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2014 - September 19, 2014
President & Chief Learning Strategist
So you're considering leveraging mobile technologies within your learning strategy, but you find yourself asking the following questions: What are the possibilities of mobile delivery? Where do I begin when determining the best approach for using mobile within my company? How do I ensure it comes to life as I planned? If you’re asking these questions, then you need to get your mobile-learning vision and strategy on paper and ensure you have created a solid business plan. You need to feel comfortable that the L&D team will bring your strategy to life.
This session will give you the foundational information you need to move forward in creating your strategy. We’ll start by discussing the benefits of mobile learning, and then we’ll bring it together through real-world examples. Next, you’ll walk through the process for documenting your mobile-learning vision and creating a solid business plan. You’ll also learn tips for gaining stakeholder support in moving your mobile-learning initiative forward. In the final portion of this session, we’ll discuss a few key project considerations for you and your production team to ensure a successful project launch.
In this session, you will learn:
- Benefits your organization can leverage through mobile learning
- How to get started by documenting your mobile-learning vision statement, including current state, future state, mobile-learning rationale, and defining success
- Unique considerations mobile learning brings to the table when completing your business plan
- Differences between and the appropriate uses of: proof of concepts, prototypes, and pilots
Novice and intermediate project managers, managers, directors, VPs, CLOs, and executives. No prerequisite knowledge required.
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- MENTAL HEALTH EDUCATOR
- LEARNING DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST
- ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES MANAGER III (ONBOARDING AND TALENT D
Los Angeles, California
- Product Manager - BQuant Learning & Productivity
San Francisco, CA, USA