- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Closing the Training Loop with Mobile Certifications
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2014 - September 18, 2014
Theoretically, ADDIE is a continuous process with a connection between “E-valuation” and “A-nalysis” to facilitate continuous content improvement and skill mastery. For many reasons in most training organizations, ADDIE ends with “I-mplementation.” Training is all about knowledge, skill, and attitude improvement, which relies on frequent post-training observations of skills trained, remediation of deficiencies, and reinforcement of mastery. Training content frequently requires tweaks when learner skills remain deficient even after training. Until now, the process for doing these things has been cumbersome, paper-based, and difficult to audit.
This session shows how you can use a simple database focused on training objectives and observable skills to identify skill and content strengths and deficiencies.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to easily and quickly move from arbitrary competence goals to mastery
- How to easily identify learning-content strengths and deficiencies via post-training observation
- How to score and record post-training performance relative to skills targeted by training
- Many features and benefits of databases, the FileMaker database,and the mobile app Go
- A new way to improve performance-review reliability
Novice through advanced designers, developers, managers, directors, VPs, CLOs, executives, other eLearning professionals, and SMEs.
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library