- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Insider’s Guide to mLearning
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2014 - September 18, 2014
The Craig Weiss Group
mLearning is in a fast-growth mode but many people are unaware of what is taking place behind the scenes from the vendor perspective when it comes to mLearning. This includes such items as native apps, learning record store (LRS), Experience API (xAPI), on-off synch, HTML5, and video. All of this, and additional features coming down the pipe, will influence future mLearning decisions. It is time to learn what is really going on in mLearning because, in the end, it creates an uneven playing field for the consumer.
Session participants will discover the latest trends and inside information that will enable you to really understand what is taking place on the vendor side as it relates to mLearning. You’ll learn that some vendors do not see xAPI as a viable solution so they are creating their own. You’ll learn how vendors are presenting such items as native apps—often implying that they are self-contained—when in reality they are merely an app that opens up the browser.
In this session, you will learn:
- The latest trends in the mLearning space for 2014
- Forecasts for the mLearning space for 2014 – 15
- What is really taking place behind the scenes from the vendor perspective
- What systems and tools are best suited to make mLearning successful for you and your learners
- Why video will be important to the sustainability and growth of mLearning
Novice through advanced designers, developers, managers, directors, VPs, CLOs, executives, and other eLearning professionals who have an understanding of mobile learning.
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects