- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Converting Courses to a Blended-learning Format
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2014 - August 15, 2014
Owner, Lead Learning Strategist
TLC Media Design
This session addresses issues that SMEs, designers, and developers face when converting existing course materials to an eLearning and/or blended learning format. It provides proven strategies, techniques, and tools that you can utilize to ensure proper conversion of course materials for this new format. Topics include reanalyzing your content, defining blends, objective measurements, design guidelines, and development strategies. The goal is to ensure your blended-learning efforts still place emphasis on learning.
Participants in this session will get easy-to-implement steps that you can follow to guide the conversion process. You’ll discuss the different available options, see examples from various courses, and get handouts that will help you in your own conversions.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to properly analyze existing content for a virtual-learning course
- How to incorporate appropriate design elements
- How to overcome potential development bottlenecks
- How to obtain the information you need from SMEs
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and others.
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Digital Learning Specialist
Remote (+/- 3 hours from CET)
- Digital Learning Designer
- Learning Specialist
Richmond, BC, Canada
- Candid Learning Curriculum Development and Train the Trainer
- Instructional Design Specialist
New York, NY