- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Developing Both Responsive and Position-based mLearning and eLearning Easily
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2013 - November 14, 2013
SVP Business Development
Developing mLearning content is a key objective for many organizations, but very often, little thought has been given to the process beyond “we need it in mobile format.” Participants in this session will examine two development approaches for mLearning and eLearning—position-based training and responsive design training—and identify when and why you should use each of these approaches. Neither approach is the best solution for all cases, but when combined, they can support a comprehensive strategy that meets all self-paced training needs from compliance training to performance support.
In this session, you’ll see the process for creating content easily using these two approaches with Claro, a cloud-based tool for rapid eLearning development. You’ll also receive guidance on using these complementary approaches in your courseware design and development. After this session, using the handouts provided, you'll be able to work on your own to replicate the process you saw—building content using both approaches and testing the content with your devices—and obtain firsthand knowledge and experience you can apply to your own business needs.
In this session, you will learn:
- Approaches for developing complementary mLearning and eLearning courses
- Approaches for building responsive training courses that work in mobile and desktop environments
- How to manage your learning development process
- How to effectively collaborate in your development of mLearning and eLearning content
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Digital Learning Technologist
Buffalo, New York
- Senior Specialist, ELearning Systems Administrator
- Manager, Training & Development - Fanatics Brands
- Global Customer Success Intern - Digital Learning Content D
Rock Hill, SC, USA
- Contract Instructional Designer
Remote - USA