- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Best of mLearnCon: The Hottest Trends in Mobile Learning
Online Events Archive
"Best of" Webinars - April 24, 2013
How are mobile and wireless technologies going to impact learning and performance?
In this free webinar, mLearning expert Harvey Singh will explore trends in mobile and wireless technology; the use of smartphones, tablets, and other technologies in learning and performance support; and mobile learning applications. You will learn ways to integrate with business processes and business applications; approaches to productivity; and methods for blending traditional and mobile learning.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use mobile learning and performance to design mobile learning programs
- How to select the right technologies to solve performance and productivity problems
- How to differentiate between learning/courseware models and performance support in the mobile technology context
- Ways to integrate learning and knowledge support with day-to-day tasks and workflows
This video is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library