- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Measuring Performance Support
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2013 - April 12, 2013
Senior Measurement Consultant
The old adage, “You can’t manage what you don’t measure,” certainly applies to performance support. If you don’t measure performance support effectively, you will most likely under-invest or over-invest in it, and you won’t know what adjustments to make to it to drive higher performance. If your competitors are analyzing performance support and you aren’t, you are likely at a competitive disadvantage.
Participants in this session will examine performance-support analytics, how they fit into your overall learning analytics, and how slight improvements to performance-support solutions can often result in huge productivity gains.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to implement a comprehensive yet cost-effective measurement solution for performance support
- What you should measure
- What you should do with the data
- How measurement can improve your strategic program impact
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Specialist, ELearning Systems Administrator
- Manager, Training & Development - Fanatics Brands
- Global Customer Success Intern - Digital Learning Content D
Rock Hill, SC, USA
- Contract Instructional Designer
Remote - USA
- Register as an Expert Partner