Most learning and development organizations have “cupboards” full of eLearning assets that they are not effectively recycling to use in current projects. These organizations’ cupboards are like your kitchen cupboards at home: For many ingredients, particularly those you use infrequently (for example, baking powder), it seems easier to go to the grocery store and buy more than to find and use what you already have. However, while baking powder is inexpensive and easy to buy, redeveloping high-quality eLearning assets can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and take months to create.
Participants in this session will learn how to increase the responsiveness of your learning and development organizations, decrease your organizations’ development times, and reduce your organizations’ costs by using a method and tools for mindfully recycling your valuable eLearning assets to meet your current needs.
In this session, you will learn:
- To determine the business needs and strategies your new projects are poised to support
- To link the performance objectives of your current assignments to these needs and strategies
- To comprehensively identify and document the related eLearning assets in your current inventory of courseware
- To use the documented results to align each performance objective with existing eLearning
- To develop eLearning materials that leverage existing assets and deliver aligned, robust, and thoughtfully crafted eLearning solutions
You do not have access to these handouts. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to view these handouts.Log In Join
You do not have access to this recording. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to view this recording.Log In Join