- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Registration Information & Fees
Registration to the Learning Leaders Online Forum includes access to the live event and its associated handouts and recordings for one year.
Register or Join
1 Online Forum
All Learning Leader Alliance Benefits
With an annual LLA membership
Please note: Registration closes at noon Pacific Time, the day before the event.
Special Offer: Registration for this first-ever Learning Leaders Forum INCLUDES a one-year membership to the Learning Leaders Alliance, with access to all benefits (valued over $3,500)!
The following discounts can be combined. Log in when you register online so your final fee includes all your discounts!
Save $50 when you register and pay by Friday, January 29, 2021.
Groups of three or more from the same organization qualify for a 10% discount. All group registrations must be made through Group Sales. To set up a group registration, please contact Steve Firpo, or call +1.707.387.1877.
* To validate your registration at any of these discount rates, you MUST provide documentation of your organization’s status and your role. Please fax to +1.707.566.8963 or email to service@LearningGuild.com within 24 hours of your online registration.
Register for a Learning Leaders Online Forum and participate. If you find you did not gain valuable new ideas that you can put to work in your organization, or if production difficulties inhibited your participation and learning through no fault of your own, just write us and let us know and we will provide a full refund.
All cancellations and substitutions must be made in writing. Substitutions can be made at any time up until 5 working days prior to the start of the Online Forum. Please email cancellations and substitutions to service@LearningGuild.com or fax them to +1.707.566.8963.
- No refunds for cancellations received within 5 working days prior to the start of the event.
- No refund for those who do not cancel and do not participate—session recordings and handouts remain available.
- No partial refunds if you only participate in part of the event. (You have access to the Event Resources page for 1 year, so you have access to all content assets.)
- If The Learning Guild is forced to cancel any Online Forum for any reason, we will provide a full refund to all participants.
All Online Forum session materials and recordings are the intellectual property of the respective presenters and are subject to all applicable copyright laws. The materials and presentations included in this Online Forum are licensed for the exclusive use of registered Individuals for this Learning Leaders Online Forum. This license does not authorize the resale, rebroadcast, duplication, or shared distribution of the handouts, presentation support materials, recordings, or any other content contained herein. If you are not a Registered Individual for this Online Forum, you are not authorized to access this content. If you have questions, concerns, or are interested in making arrangements for authorized access, please contact The Learning Guild at +1.707.566.8990.