Whether we plan for it or it comes unexpectedly, change is unavoidable in today’s business environment. Organizations need to be adaptable, especially with the unpredictable circumstances caused by the global COVID-19 pandemic. It is crucial for L&D departments to be able to develop new approaches that provide the best support possible through these transformational times.
At the Supporting Your Workforce Through Change Online Conference on May 27 and 28, you’ll hear eight sessions led by experienced professionals on how they’ve been able to quickly adjust their skills as needed. You’ll learn how to adapt your strategies to challenges such as those resulting from the coronavirus, and you’ll walk away with new tactics and tools that you can incorporate in your work moving forward.
Here is a look at a few of the things you’ll learn at this online conference:
- How to apply and adapt Agile project techniques
- How you can use a training needs analysis to better engage with your workforce
- New strategies to improve training, promote wellbeing, and deliver effective communications
- Models and tools that will help you partner and collaborate with your organization
- How you can apply new leadership skills to help in future times of change
- And more!
You can register for the Supporting Your Workforce Through Change Online Conference or get an eLearning Guild Online Conference subscription to access this and all online conferences for the next year, plus much more.