Businesses are rapidly changing to stay relevant, and L&D leaders need to ensure they have the correct strategies in place to keep up. Adapting L&D strategies to fit the evolving needs of an organization is not an easy task, but vital for the future of a company.
At The eLearning Guild’s Business of Learning Online Conference, Nov. 6 & 7, experts within the industry will share their advice on how they adjust their L&D efforts to keep up with constantly changing business environments. You’ll learn new techniques on how to handle obstacles you currently face and insights on how you can apply new skills to overcome today’s biggest challenges facing L&D teams.
Here are just a few of the topics that will be covered:
- How you can plan assessments that better align with company initiatives
- Core competencies that will upskill future work
- eLearning RFP strategies with best-of-kind samples
- How Agile teams support the relationships between L&D, SMEs, and IT
- How to make informed decisions when it comes to technological advancements