Invest in your growth as a leader at the Learning Leaders Global Online Forum—coming up in just two weeks on July 21 & 22. This two-day event features a carefully curated program covering today’s most important leadership topics, strategies, and practices. Over the course of 16 thought-provoking sessions and panel discussions, you will gain the knowledge you need to implement innovative strategies, contextualize proven practices, and become a more effective leader.
Here is a quick look at a few of the sessions:
- Sense-Making and Social Leadership with Julian Stodd
- Being Strategic About Learning by Doing with Nyla Spooner
- Learning to Evaluate Online Learning with Andrew Jacobs
- What I've Learned: Conversations with Senior Learning Leaders with Frank Nguyen
- A New Blend of Belonging Back at Work with Wendy Gates Corbett
- And more!
Since this is a global event with attendees tuning in from all time zones, the structure may look a little different from typical online events. The event will run for two full days: the first day consisting of all 16 live sessions and the second consisting of instant replays so you can watch sessions you missed on-demand, with select speakers present to answer any questions you may have.
Whether you’re an established or aspiring leader, register now so you don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand your leadership capabilities. If you’re already are a member of The Learning Guild’s Learning Leaders Alliance, your spot is already saved—just register so we know you’re coming!