Jigsaw, a leading provider of virtual training and education technology, recently became the first eLearning software to receive a patent for its game-changing, multi-dimensional learning solution. The patent, granted December 20, 2016, was especially noteworthy because software patents of any kind are difficult to acquire and infrequently approved by the US Patent and Trademark Office. Jigsaw’s proprietary technology proved itself unique not only among virtual learning tools, but among all software products.
“Our platform is groundbreaking within the virtual learning market because of its malleability—it’s a thoroughly customizable tool that can be adapted to a broad spectrum of learning styles, speeds, and formats,” said Jigsaw co-founder and CEO Josette Fleszar. “It provides a series of fully integrated tools that allow participants and instructors to interact with the content and each other seamlessly, while providing engagement and performance metrics that let facilitators accurately measure the success of their training protocols.”
The Jigsaw platform facilitates active learning through collaboration, media sharing, and constant engagement analysis. The immersive, multi-functional learning platform delivers a suite of dynamic elements, including:
- Flexible participation options, allowing participants to review different materials during the course or training session
- The ability to adapt to multiple learning styles by offering activity-based learning where each learner has control over how he or she reviews the content and completes the activity
- The ability to utilize multiple media types simultaneously to present information so each learner can actively review the material that fits his or her learning style
- Video lecture capture capability
- Role-play record options with instant playback
- Full participant performance and engagement analysis and reporting
Jigsaw’s patented technology was created and refined during four years of continual research, testing, and adapting in order to meet the training and educational challenges of a diverse population. The unwavering quality assurance and attention to clients’ needs led to Jigsaw being named among CIO Review’s “50 Most Promising Education Technology Solution Providers” for three years in a row, as well as recognition by The Silicon Review magazine as one of its “50 Most Admired Companies” of 2016.
“We take tremendous pride in our product and our ability to help clients achieve their educational and training objectives,” Fleszar said. “We’re thrilled that our platform has been recognized as the revolutionary, immersive learning system we worked so hard to achieve, and we’ll continue working every day to maintain our standard of excellence.”
Jigsaw will be exhibiting this week at Learning Solutions 2017 Conference & Expo, March 22 – 24 in Orlando, Florida. You can find Jigsaw at Booth 102.To learn more about Jigsaw, visit JigsawMe.com.