To provide you with the most current knowledge on mobile learning, The eLearning Guild is offering a free eBook, 158 Tips on mLearning: From Planning to Implementation. Twenty-three of today’s top mLearning practitioners and experts share their advice, tips, and tricks to help ensure your mobile learning journeys are a success. After you download the eBook, join the tipsters for the November 2013 Online Forum! (Forum information at the end of this article.)
A free eBook from The eLearning Guild
158 Tips on mLearning: From Planning to Implementation presents top tips in 11 categories. Download the eBook today and start learning more about:
- Selling mLearning to stakeholders. Getting stakeholder buy-in is a must. Discover 12 must-have tips to ensure your stakeholders are on board with your mLearning plans.
- Managing mLearning projects. Effective project management is at the heart of any successful mLearning venture. With these six quick tips, you’ll be one step closer to completing your project on time and under budget.
- Analyzing learners’ mLearning needs and preferences. Our tipsters offer 15 tips to help you design an mLearning solution that meets your learners’ needs.
- Designing for mobile. Clark Quinn, one of the eBook tipsters, says it best: “Recognize that eLearning on a mobile device is mobile eLearning, not mobile learning.” Need more? We’ve got 42 other pieces of sage wisdom to help you truly design for mobile from the outset of your project.
- Selecting and using mLearning tools and platforms. If HTML, CSS, and API make you think of Scrabble tiles, you’ll want to refer to the nine tips from our experts to help you navigate mLearning tools and platforms.
- Working with mLearning media. Video, audio, graphics, and interactions—you’ve got to consider all of them, and our tipsters offer 11 tips to help you avoid common pitfalls.
- Migrating and managing mLearning content. How should you determine what existing content to migrate to mobile? And how should you manage it after the fact? Find those answers and more from nine expert tips.
- Using mobile for performance support. Are you providing support to your learners at the Five Moments of Learning Need? Learn how mobile can help you with these 11 tips.
- Delivering mLearning. You’ve built it; will they come? Find expert advice with these 21 ideas from our tipsters.
- Measuring mLearning Success. Don’t forget the metrics! Learn how to measure your mLearning initiatives with these eight tips.
- Prospering in a Multi-device World. What do the myriad mobile options mean to us and to our learners? Find out what the experts have to say with these 14 tips.
Learn more with The eLearning Guild
Many of the experts who provided their insights in 158 Tips on mLearning: From Planning to Implementation will be sharing additional insights and best practices in the November 2013 Online Forum. Online Forums from The eLearning Guild are two-day, ten-session online conferences on the newest tools, strategies, and trends in learning. Each Online Forum is focused on a specific industry topic and offers practical and relevant information that can be directly applied to improve professional skills and job performance. Every event is offered both live online and on-demand. Review the schedule and registration information for upcoming Online Forums, and don’t forget to download 158 Tips on mLearning: From Planning to Implementation for free today.