- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Virtual Classrooms Program
Thank you for participating in the 2020 Virtual Classrooms Online Conference! This is the Event Resource Page where you will find session handouts and session recordings (after the event), and other event-related resources. We strongly encourage you to BOOKMARK THIS PAGE so you can get back to it quickly for future use. This page will remain available for one year following the live event.Materials and Recordings
- You can view session descriptions by clicking the session titles below.
- You can access session handouts by clicking the handout icons by each session.
- We will post recordings by the Monday following the event.
- Some handouts might be posted as Zip files. For information on opening Zip files, see instructions for Windows users or instructions for Mac users.
- If you do not see handout links and/or recordings, try refreshing your browser or clearing your browser’s cache.
- Evaluation Survey: We hope you enjoy this event. When the event is complete, please take a minute to tell us about your experience by completing this Overall Event Survey.
Keep in touch! - Contact information for the event presenters and producers
8:15 – 9:30 AM PT
Instructional Design—What Can I Flip?
Not all the instruction needs to be virtual.
10:00 – 11:00 AM PT
Virtual Classrooms—How Do I Use This?
Virtual classrooms are not created equal.
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM PT
Facilitator Skills—What Skills Do I Need?
Great virtual instructor-led training requires much more than just being in a virtual environment.
1:00 – 2:00 PM PT
Production—How Do I Execute?
It’s not magic, it’s carefully crafted settings and processes.
Purchase the Online Conference Subscription and attend this Online Conference for free; plus, get other benefits for the next 12 months!