- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Beyond the LMS: Cloud-based Integration in Action
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2012 - June 8, 2012
Aura Software LLC
Some organizations find their requirements don’t match the functions delivered by traditional learning management systems (LMSs). These organizations need significantly more flexibility and more control over the learner experience. In many ways, these organizations want a custom learning website where the trackable learning content (such as SCORM packages) is just a component of something else.
Participants in this session will discuss these challenges and explore how to use a cloud-based SCORM service such SCORMCloud to integrate learning into websites that perform other functions. You’ll review a case study of the problem, solution methods, and the actual solution developed for a Fortune 200 medical-device company. You’ll learn why the medical-device company selected this solution, how the solution was implemented, and why the solution has been so compelling.
In this session, you will learn:
- How you can use SCORMCloud to integrate trackable learning into any website
- How to leverage the power and flexibility of WordPress for learners and learning
- About real-world practical concerns to consider when starting a SCORMCloud integration
- About social obstacles you might encounter within your organization as you move outside the LMS
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- ELearning Development for a Startup
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer
- Pharma Sales Training Project Manager - Temp To Hire
Remote - Northeast U.S.
- Curriculum & Instructional Designer
Durham, NC (RTP)