- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Understanding the Cloud: What It Is, What It Means, and How You Can Leverage It
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2012 - June 7, 2012
The concept of “cloud-computing” has become firmly entrenched in the modern IT infrastructure. What exactly cloud-computing is remains somewhat elusive to the average user, but once you understand the concept, you can see that cloud-computing’s possibilities and realities offer a wide range of learning solutions that can truly benefit organizations.
From simple data storage to elaborate virtual servers, cloud-computing offers a new way of doing business and making content available to people. Participants in this will explore cloud-computing, learning what it means and how it can benefit your organization. Through an analysis of several cloud-computing implementations, you will understand how leveraging the cloud can help you create successful solutions for deploying learning strategies.
In this session, you will learn:
- The evolution of the cloud
- About different cloud-computing implementations
- How to leverage cloud-computing
- About successful cloud-computing implementations and why they work
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
King of Prussia, PA
- eLearning & Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist Wanted
Denver, Colorado, USA
- Instructional Designer - Writer
los angeles, ca
- Consultant Sales/Learning Development
Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Learning Experience/Instructional Designer
Long Beach, CA