- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Now Hear This! Using Audio Effectively in eLearning
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2012 - February 23, 2012
eLearning Business Development Manager
While attending online classes, learners can easily get distracted. Whether they’re thinking of things they need to do, getting frustrated by one-way communication, receiving and responding to emails and phone calls, or just surfing the Web, learners’ minds wander, knowledge-acquisition and -retention rates drop, and the class becomes ineffective. On the other hand, when learners have fun, engaging experiences, they learn more. So how can you gain and keep learners’ attention?
Taking proven solutions from Hollywood, participants in this session will learn the power of using audio in eLearning to keep learners engaged and focused. You’ll gain creative ideas for making your training come alive using the power of the human voice and of music.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the power of the human voice and of music
- How to maximize the effectiveness of online audio
- Creative ways to integrate audio into eLearning
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA