Training is a business function, so why doesn’t management treat Training as a business function? Training's credibility within an organization can be fragile, and management often questions attempts to prove Training’s worth and validity. In recent years, concepts such as Training Return on Investment (ROI) have been touted as the solution to Training’s credibility gap, but has a focus on Training ROI helped or hurt Training’s position?
This session should appeal to all Training professionals, including external professionals working within an organization, but it is especially geared to beginner and intermediate Training professionals.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to identify credibility-building items that management require
- How to determine the expectations of each level of management
- Why ROI is undermining training efforts
- How to translate Kirkpatrick’s evaluation model into business terms
- Techniques that add business and strategic value
You do not have access to these handouts. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to view these handouts.Log In Join
You do not have access to this recording. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to view this recording.Log In Join