Subject-matter experts (SMEs) are key to developing accurate and timely e-Learning. However, their day jobs typically hamper their ability to contribute to content and provide timely reviews. But there are steps you can take to engage SMEs throughout the development lifecycle that have been proven successful at Quintiles.
Participants in this session will learn Quintiles’ steps for fully engaging SMEs on e-Learning development projects.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to conduct a collaborative needs analysis
- How to agree on clear expectations and stakeholder responsibilities
- How to develop and manage to a project plan
- How to hold productive, interactive, and timely working meetings
- How to reward and recognize SMEs
You do not have access to these handouts. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to view these handouts.Log In Join
You do not have access to this recording. Please log in or join with an Online Conference subscription to view this recording.Log In Join