- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Case Study: Transition from Outsource to In-house e-Learning Development
Online Events Archive
Online Forums 2011 - February 17, 2011
Instructional Design Consultant
Time Warner Cable
Designing e-Learning courses in-house and outsourcing the development can be a rigid, frustrating experience. Can transitioning the development to in-house provide a more flexible and efficient experience, while also increasing learner engagement?
Participants in this case-study session will see how Time Warner Cable transitioned their e-Learning development from outsourced to in-house. You will learn about the factors that compelled the transition and how TWC achieved more flexible, efficient e-Learning development as a result. You will learn how designing and developing in-house contributes to fast, flexible e-Learning, and how it provides an opportunity for more relevant and engaging interactions that have a greater impact on the learner, and in turn, the business.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the goals and model that set up TWC’s Learning, Development, and Inclusion team for success
- Factors that made TWC's case for in-house eLearning development
- How and what TWC determined their in-house eLearning product will look like
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer
- Training Development Manager
- Instructional Designer