Faced with the challenge of tight e-Learning project budgets, many project teams turn to templated tools for development, which may constrain the instructional designers and may not effectively allow for virtual practice.
This session will demonstrate concrete strategies for creating inexpensive but engaging immersive learning environments that allow for virtual practice of skills and transfer of learning. In this session, you will see concrete examples from four e-Learning programs and you will walk away with immediately implementable ideas and strategies.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to effectively use illustrations in immersive learning environments (ILEs)
- How to apply non-linear navigational strategies to ILEs
- How to build scored assessments into ILEs
- How to engage learners through humor
- How to control project expenses through creative designs
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.Log In Join
This recording are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.Log In Join