- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Rapid e-Learning Development: Can I Really Do It Myself?
Online Events Archive
Thought Leaders Webinar Series - April 20, 2010
“Rapid” e-Learning authoring tools can make it easy for trainers, instructors, and content experts to build e-Learning themselves. These tools can also make e-Learning development faster and cheaper.
In this session, Patti will discuss:
- the advent of rapid e-Learning authoring tools
- why and how they have changed e-Learning authoring
- what you can and canoot produce using rapid authoring tools
- how to get started
Patti will provide examples from her Essential Articulate Studio '09 book, but the information she provides applies to other popular e-Learning rapid development authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate and Raptivity.
This discussion is specifically geared towards people getting started with e-Learning or with Articulate Studio.
Handouts are available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download these files.
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer
- Training Development Manager
- Instructional Designer