As the client, the vendor, or a team member, most of us have been on learning projects that have gone off track, ran late, blew the budget, or missed the mark for its audience. How can we keep projects from failing?
Participants in this session will explore tips, techniques, and workflows for protecting your projects against failure. You’ll learn how you can easily apply and integrate these ideas into your own projects to enjoy greater success.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to improve pre-production and project parameters
- Quick ways to test concepts, designs, and prototypes before moving into full development
- How to turn around projects that might be in danger
- How to educate team members on project-fix options
- How to understand, test, quantify, and address feedback, bugs, and reported issues
Novice-to-advanced project managers.
You do not have access to these handouts. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these handouts.Log In Join
You do not have access to this recording. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this recording.Log In Join