- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Best of Research: eLearning Authoring Tools: What’s Important?
Online Events Archive
"Best of" Webinars - December 18, 2013
Artisan E-Learning and E-Learning Uncovered
University of Massachusetts, Boston
Instructional Design Manager
What asynchronous eLearning authoring tools do individuals and organizations use and want, and why? What are the most desired features in asynchronous eLearning authoring tools at the macro and micro levels? These are the two overarching questions addressed in The eLearning Guild’s new survey-based research report, eLearning Authoring Tools 2013: What We’re Using, What We Want.
Join report author Patti Shank, with Joe Ganci, as they lead a panel of expert tools users to compare key takeaways and surprises from this report. The panel will address what the over 1,000 survey respondents said were their most important (and most desired) eLearning authoring tools, and why. They’ll also explore what respondents said were the most important tool features, and why that’s useful information for tool users and their managers as well as for tool vendors. Whether you have read this report or not, attend this webinar to gain valuable insights about the tools you use and want to use.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- About the most important and most desired eLearning authoring tools
- About the most important features of these authoring tools
- What our panel of experts thinks of the survey results
This recording is available for Learning Guild members. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA