In her latest research report, The Human Side of Technology & Learning, Jane Bozarth explores the many ways technology is supporting, enhancing, augmenting and sometimes replacing humans, and what that means for both workers and learning professionals in the future.
Her predictions include:
- The design of L&D courses will evolve as people depend less on screens.
- Self-directed learning will increase.
- L&D will provide concierge-type services to help workers access material specific to their needs.
- Safety and customer service training will change dramatically.
- L&D professionals will “train” digital humans that can display empathy and emotion.
Jane Bozarth explores the ways technology is supporting, enhancing, augmenting and sometimes replacing humans, and what that means for learning professionals.
Download Research Report (PDF)