This case study, Creating Digital Awareness with Interactive Video: PwC Digital Learning, by Sharon Vipond, describes how a cross-functional digital learning team at PwC, a global professional services network, used interactive video to support a learning and marketing program for digital transformation.
You will learn:
- Why investment in people, continuous learning, and worker recruitment are business challenges
- Why it is important for professional services firms to demonstrate digital presence
- How the PwC digital learning team leveraged the firm’s experience with linear learning video
- About the key differences between traditional (linear) video and interactive video
- About the essential elements of a successful interactive learning video
- How to apply the lessons learned from this case study
This is the fourth of the Guild’s recent case studies on interactive video. Check out the other case studies here.