This case study, Creating Digital Awareness with Interactive Video: PwC Digital Learning, by Sharon Vipond, describes how a cross-functional digital learning team at PwC, a global professional services network, used interactive video to support a learning and marketing program for digital transformation.
You will learn:
- Why investment in people, continuous learning, and worker recruitment are business challenges
- Why it is important for professional services firms to demonstrate digital presence
- How the PwC digital learning team leveraged the firm’s experience with linear learning video
- About the key differences between traditional (linear) video and interactive video
- About the essential elements of a successful interactive learning video
- How to apply the lessons learned from this case study
This is the fourth of the Guild’s recent case studies on interactive video. Check out the other case studies here.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these files.Log In Join