At Learning Solutions Digital Experience (LS-DX), we saw a variety of innovative projects shared by members of the community during the attendee-favorite activity: Digital DemoFest. Join us on June 2 at 10 AM PT for the Best of DemoFest Webinar, where we will be revisiting some of the popular peer-made projects. During this 90-minute webinar, you will be able to go behind-the-scenes on each project and learn about the tools and technologies that were used design and develop them. You’ll hear about the obstacles that each creator faced, the strategies used to overcome them, and how you can do the same in your own work.
Here is a look at a few of the projects you’ll learn about:
- Cooking Your Own LMS From Scratch! with Marco Madrazo
- First Aid for Severe Trauma: A Responsive, Accessible Course App with Nick Floro
- From Witness to Advocate eLearning Course with Arend Raifsnider
- Onboardopoly eLearning Course with Joseph Vajda
- Overhauling Enterprise-Level Process Improvement Training with Amanda Olson
- Skin Breakdown AR Smartphone App with Barrie Wilson
- The Leadership Escape Game with Rachel Arpin
- VR Mining Hazard Awareness Training with Destery Hildenbrand
If you’re interested but unable to attend on June 2, sign up for free anyway to receive the session recording and any included session materials.
Not a member of The Learning Guild? Sign up for a free membership to reserve your spot for this complimentary webinar.