The eLearning Guild has announced a new face-to-face Guild Academy workshop taking place this June. Led by an expert in the field, the workshop takes place on Monday, June 25, from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM PT in San Jose, California.
Whether you are new to project management or you’re more experienced, this workshop will help you streamline your eLearning projects and give you tips and tricks for getting them out on time and on budget. The workshop, eLearning Project Management, is taught by Anita Rosen, president of ReadyGo. In this workshop you will learn:
- How to get cross-organizational buy-in on your eLearning projects
- About the components you need for a successful eLearning project
- Techniques to break your projects into manageable phases
- How to implement an effective outsourced eLearning development process
- Where waterfall and agile fit in—and which techniques to use
Join The eLearning Guild in this Guild Academy workshop and walk away with new project management knowledge and skills that you can put into practice right away!