Speaker Information Home
Welcome to the Speaker Resource Page! This is your one-stop shop for all the information, dates, and guidelines you’ll need to get ready over the upcoming months for DevLearn 2019.
Here are some quick tips for getting started:
DevLearn is taking place October 23 – 25 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Here are some of the most important dates leading up to the event.
- August 1: Email us your photo (if it’s not already on file), review your session bio and description
- August 15: Confirm your audio/visual needs
- August 30: Co-presenters must have registered and paid for the event
- September 18: Pre-conference workshop materials are due
- September 27: Deadline for booking hotel group rate
- October 1: Concurrent and stage session materials are due
For full details about speaker due dates, visit the Due Dates page
If you’re the primary speaker for a session, you’re automatically given a full-conference registration and don’t need to do anything more. Your first co-presenter is given a substantially discounted registration rate, and all further co-presenters must register at the full-conference rate. For more details, including information on registering for pre-conference activities, review the Speaker Registration page.
This site will answer the most common speaker questions, but if you need information you can’t find here, feel free to reach out to the program team by emailing programs@eLearningGuild.com.
We’re excited to have you as a speaker at DevLearn 2019 and are looking forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!