The Mirage Hotel
All DevLearn activities will take place at The Mirage.
A Four Diamond Award-winner located in the center of the Las Vegas Strip, The Mirage is a great jumping-off point for taking in the full Vegas experience. It is the original Las Vegas mega-resort, with its iconic volcano welcoming you to paradise.
The Mirage Hotel
3400 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
More Rooms Added at The Mirage!
All conference attendees need to make their own room reservations. Update: Additional rooms have been added to the recently sold out room block at The Mirage Hotel. Conference attendees can now secure a special rate of $279/night.
- Reserve your room online at The Mirage, or
- Call for reservations at +1.702.791.7444 or toll free at +1.800.374.9000. If you call to make your reservation, remember to mention that you are part of DevLearn or The eLearning Guild group to ensure that you receive our special group rate.
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!
Hotel Space Is Limited
The conference hotel is filling up quickly, so now is the time to finalize your trip plans and book your room.
Special Rate at Treasure Island
We have just opened up an additional room block at Treasure Island with a special rate for conference attendees of $129/night. This hotel is just a 7-minute walk from the conference headquarters. The special group rate will be available through Monday, October 14.
- Reserve your room online at Treasure Island, or
- Call for reservations at +1.888.503.8999. If you call to make your reservation, remember to mention the DevLearn group code: DEVLEAR
For information about ground transportation to and from The Mirage, driving instructions, parking options, and other travel information, click here.
Why Choose the Conference Hotel?
When you stay at the conference headquarters hotel and book through the group, you get more than just convenience; you get so many additional benefits.
- Guest rooms that are just a short walk from the conference center, giving you quick access to your room for breaks or to take a call for work
- Stay in a recently renovated, iconic Las Vegas hotel
- Centrally located on the Strip, within walking distance to countless shops and restaurants
- Complimentary property-wide Wi-Fi and in-room wired high-speed internet access
- Access to the fitness center and other hotel accommodations available only to registered guests
- Choice of 16 dining locations, 8+ nightlife venues, and 12 retail shops, all on site