SELT203 How Organizations Create and Deliver eLearning at Scale
12:15 PM - 1:00 PM Thursday, October 25
Expo Hall: eLearning Tools Stage
This session will look at the eight big challenges that gomo’s global customers have highlighted when developing and delivering eLearning at scale.
These challenges include effective teamwork, design consistency, rolling out global branding and design changes, ease of use for subject matter experts, getting courses quickly and easily into an LMS, updating content when it’s live in an LMS, reaching learners via non-LMS routes, and reaching learners on any device.
In this session, you will learn:
- How global teams can work together effectively
- How to ensure design consistency
- How to roll out global branding and design updates in seconds
- How ease of use allows subject matter experts to use an authoring tool
- How to get courses quickly and easily into an LMS
- How to instantly update content when it’s live in an LMS
- How to reach learners via non-LMS routes
- How to reach learners on any device with the rise of smartphones and BYOD policies
Novice to advanced designers, developers, managers, and senior leaders (directors, VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
Technology discussed in this session:
The gomo learning suite.
Global Sales Director
Michael Alcock, global sales director for Instilled and Gomo, is responsible for the company's strategy for UK and worldwide sales, product development, and global marketing. Prior to Gomo, Mike founded Atlantic Link Limited, where he invented the world's first cloud-based authoring tool.