Learning Solutions Headquarters Hotel
The Rosen Centre Hotel
The Rosen Centre Hotel is the Learning Solutions Conference & Expo headquarters hotel, where all conference activities will take place.
Rosen Centre Hotel
9840 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32819
Reserve Your Room Today!
All conference attendees need to make their own room reservations.
Due to enormous demand, our room block at the Rosen Centre Hotel has sold out, but we recommend calling the hotel at +1.800.627.6667 to check current availability.
We encourage you to search on the popular hotel reservation websites for rooms available, such as:
If you have any trouble completing your reservation, please contact us. We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!
For information about ground transportation to and from the Rosen Centre, driving instructions, parking options, and other travel information, click here.
Why Choose the Conference Hotel?
When you stay at the conference headquarters hotel, you get more than just convenience; you get so many additional benefits.
- Guest rooms that are just a short walk from the conference center, giving you quick access to your room for breaks or to take a call for work
- Discounted rates if reserved within the room block
- No resort fee—a $35 daily savings!
- Complimentary property-wide Wi-Fi and in-room wired high-speed internet access
- Conveniently located just 12 minutes from the Orlando International Airport
Things to Do Nearby
There’s fun and adventure to be had just steps away from the Rosen Centre, so bring the whole family and enjoy springtime in Orlando! Here are just some of the highlights:
- The Rosen Centre is centrally located in the heart of the world-famous International Drive (I-Drive)
- Only one block from the PointeOrlando shopping, dining, and entertainment complex, as well as dozens of additional attractions
- Guests can pick up the IRide Trolley right outside the hotel, operating 8:00a – 10:30p, to access all of International Drive, including SeaWorld Orlando, Universal Orlando Resort, and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- At I-Drive 360, guests can also:
- Take flight on the iconic Orlando Eye, a 400-foot tall observation wheel with breathtaking views of Central Florida
- Dive deep into three oceans of the world by exploring SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium and its 360-degree ocean tunnel, floor-to-ceiling displays and bubble aquariums
- Indulge in the ultimate fame experience at Madame Tussauds Orlando, the unparalleled celebrity wax attraction
- For those wishing to experience the Disney magic, the Rosen Centre is just 10 minutes from Walt Disney World. Specialty priced tickets can be purchased here