Who Should Attend Learning Solutions?
Learning Solutions 2019 is for training and learning professionals focused on the design, development, and management of technology-based learning and performance initiatives. The program supports the entire team, so regardless of your specific role, you’ll find the tools, technologies, ideas, strategies, and best practices for success. This event attracts people from around the world who want to keep up with the evolving needs of their learners, including…
- Instructional designers
- eLearning developers
- eLearning directors
- Curriculum managers
- Learning technologists
- Content managers
- eLearning analysts
- LMS administrators
- Training directors
- Training managers
- VPs of learning & development
- Directors of human resources
- Directors of training & development
- Chief learning officers
- Senior training officers
- Learning & development managers
- VPs of training
- eLearning project managers
- Chief technology officers
- VPs of information technologies
- IT directors
Plus many others looking for new tools, technologies, strategies, and practices to enhance their knowledge, expertise, and capability with learning technologies.
What Will You Gain?
- Learning Solutions’ dedication to sharing proven examples in learning will help your team gain a stronger sense of what’s available and how you can put these tools and techniques into practice.
- The Learning Solutions program is created by learning professionals. The program team comes from the fields of instructional design, eLearning development, and L&D leadership. They pride themselves on staying current with what matters most.
- Experts will discuss the strategies and tools currently working in learning, and how they could impact your organization.
- The practical, focused sessions will show you how to solve your team’s challenges and use today’s technology for new possibilities.
- Head back to the office with fresh ideas for your work and new contacts to reach out to after the conference.
- The expo is filled with dozens of leading suppliers of learning tools, technologies, and solutions, waiting to help solve your organization’s challenges.
Here’s What Attendees Are Saying
To be a better writer become a better reader. To be a better instructional designer, become a better student. #lscon— dawn stevens (@comtechdawn) March 28, 2018
Some Organizations Represented at Learning Solutions 2018
Chevron • Fresenius Medical Care • Anthem • Rockwell Collins • Apple • Shire • Johns Hopkins University • FIS Global • JetBlue • KLM Royal Dutch Airlines • Capital One • CSG International • Bloomin’ Brands • Red Hat • Volvo Group • Georgia State University • Honda Motor Company • Express Scripts • Target • United States Marine Corps • Samsung • T-Mobile • American Express • Costco • Liberty Mutual • McKesson • Canon • Cisco Systems • Prudential• Waters Corporation • Ally Financial • Fidelity Investments • Becton Dickinson • Bristol-Myers Squibb • Hilton • HiMark Solutions • 7-Eleven • Skanska • Hasbro • The Hartford • Deloitte • Roche • Autodesk • Amazon • Citibank • Verizon • Choice Hotels International • IBM • Walmart • GP Strategies • World Bank • Yum! Brands • Northeastern University • AAA • National Instruments • Merck • Travelers Insurance • Federal Reserve • LOWE’S • Marriott International • ADP • Cornell University • Tiffany & Co. • 3M • The Cheesecake Factory • Amgen • Lenovo Software • Thomson Reuters • National Park Service • Quicken Loans • Raymond James Financial • Canadian Pacific Railway • Rutgers University • Holiday Inn Club Vacations • Pepperdine University • PwC • Penn State • Duke University • MITRE • CVS • Oracle • John Deere • New York Life • Genentech • Nordstrom • Texas A&M University • Humana • General Motors Company • FedEx • MassMutual • VMware • Epson • Lincoln Financial • TBS • AT&T • Allstate • The Walt Disney Company • Kinder Morgan • Intel • The Boeing Company • Walgreens • Bed Bath & Beyond • Charter Communications • Temple University • Royal Bank of Canada • Quest Diagnostics
and many more!