Who Should Attend Learning Solutions?
Learning Solutions 2018 is for training and learning professionals focused on the design, development, management, and/or distribution of technology-based learning, performance support, or blended solutions incorporating traditional training. The program supports the entire learning team, so regardless of your specific role, you’ll find the tools, technologies, ideas, strategies, and best practices for success. This event attracts people from around the world who want to keep up with the evolving needs of their learners, including…
- Instructional Designers
- eLearning Developers
- eLearning Directors
- Curriculum Managers
- Learning Technologists
- Content Managers
- eLearning Analysts
- LMS Administrators
- Training Directors
- Training Managers
- VPs of Learning & Development
- Directors of Human Resources
- Directors of Training & Development
- Chief Learning Officers
- Senior Training Officers
- Learning & Development Managers
- Anyone looking for proven learning solutions, including new tools, technologies, products, services, strategies, and best practices that they can deploy in their organizations right now!
What Will You Gain?
- Learning Solutions’ dedication to sharing proven examples in learning could help your team gain a stronger sense of what’s available and how you can put these tools and techniques into practice.
- The Learning Solutions program is created by learning professionals. The program team comes from the fields of instructional design, eLearning development, and L&D leadership. They pride themselves on staying current with what matters most.
- Experts will discuss the strategies and tools currently working in learning, and how they could impact your organization.
- The practical, focused sessions will show you how to solve your team’s challenges and use today’s technology for new possibilities.
- Head back to the office with fresh ideas for your work, and new contacts to reach out to after the conference.
- The expo is filled with dozens of leading industry suppliers of learning tools, technologies, and solutions, waiting to help you solve your organization’s challenges.
Here’s What Attendees Are Saying
“The conference was well put together. The general and concurrent sessions hit the mark.”
“Learning Solutions is a great program and well organized. The sessions were good and the topics were relevant and varied. The keynote was super.”
Great sharing of ideas of how to establish a common design/developer language. #LSCon— Renee Herrmann (@ReneeHerrmann) March 23, 2017
Some Organizations Represented at Learning Solutions 2017…
Aetna • 3M • Department of Veterans Affairs • Long John Silver’s • Calvin Klein • CAE • The Boeing Company • Raymond James Financial • Sanofi • The Cheesecake Factory • Armstrong World Industries • SAP Canada • Edward Jones • Fidelity Investments • FedEx • Tufts Health Plan • KPMG • Allstate Financial Services • US Army • Yahoo! • Sandia National Laboratories • Siemens • Darden Restaurants • Texas A&M University • Department of Defense • Teledyne • State Farm Insurance Companies • IBM Security • National Park Service • Cornell University • American Express • Kaiser Permanente • Nielsen Holdings • Shriners Hospitals for Children • University of Notre Dame • ADT • American Nurses Association • Holiday Inn • General Motors • PayPal • Coca-Cola Beverages • Florida • Brown University • The Walt Disney Company • Volvo Autodesk • T-Mobile • Liberty Mutual • PricewaterhouseCoopers • Idexx Laboratories • AAA • Avant Healthcare Professionals • University of Illinois • Genentech • World Bank • Intel • Perkins & Marie Callender’s • Ernst & Young • Union Pacific Railroad • Google • Tyco • BMO Financial Group • Pepco Holdings • Sutter Health • KLM Royal Dutch Airlines • Northrop Grumman • Hilton Hotels & Resorts • Rockwell Collins • Charles Schwab • Whirlpool Corporation • Johns Hopkins University • Penn State University • Aflac • Macy’s • IRi Worldwide • McGraw-Hill • Amazon • JetBlue • General Dynamics • ADP • Johnson Controls • Comcast • Medstar SiTEL • University of Maryland • Verizon • Booz Allen Hamilton • The Hershey Company • Blue Cross Blue Shield • W.W. Grainger • Alaska Airlines • ComEd • Becton Dickinson • Johnson & Johnson • Novant Health • Boston Scientific • Tiffany & Co. • The MITRE Corporation • Express Scripts • Anthem • InterContinental Hotels Group • SunTrust • Bloomin’ Brands • Canon USA • Cargill • Capital One • Virginia Tech • Raytheon Professional Services • Cardinal Health • Accenture • WestJet Airlines • Citizens Bank • Choice Hotels International • Valero • Harley-Davidson • Whole Foods Market • Sunovion • Scottrade • Starwood Hotels • Library of Congress • University of Oklahoma • Spectrum Health • Travelers Insurance • American Dental Association • Delek US Holdings • Sears Holdings • and more!