- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Dynamic Video Interactions for Increased Engagement
Wednesday, January 16, 2019 | 10:00 to 11:00 AM Pacific Time
This webinar showcases one of the best-rated, most popular sessions, speakers, or topics from Learning Solutions 2018 Conference & Expo, now available to all through this special online presentation.
Free Webinar, eLearning Guild Membership Not Required
Over the last decade, instructional designers have become more and more reliant on eLearning courses to deliver content. Unfortunately, traditional eLearning courses don’t always effectively engage and excite the end user. The result is learner apathy and exhaustion, poor knowledge retention, and high training attrition rates.
In this session, you’ll learn how a combination of animated video production, digital storytelling, and eLearning interactions can help you create dynamic, engaging training that your learners will want to take. You will walk away understanding how to leverage the key elements of stories and non-linear assessments to captivate your learners. Most importantly, you will learn how to design training that lets you accurately track and identify where your learners are having the most success and where there are opportunities to provide additional support.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create engaging training by combining video elements with traditional eLearning activities
- The best way to design a course so that you can use data to support the ongoing needs of your learners
- How to leverage the features of eLearning creation tools to get the most out of the learning experience
- Best practices of digital storytelling in an eLearning course
- Tips and tricks for rapid development of multimedia courses
Sr. Program Manager