Mark your calendars now for FocusOn Learning 2017. Join us June 20 – 22, 2017, at the Sheraton Hotel & Marina in San Diego, CA!
DemoFest is a collective explosion of inspiration, learning, and networking unlike any conference activity you’ve ever seen!
DemoFest is your chance to explore mobile, video, and performance support technologies in action and see a wide variety of solutions in which these technologies were used to address common challenges we all face. Move from table to table to check out dozens of real-world projects created by your peers and by pioneers in the field, meet the designers and developers who created these solutions, and learn about the tools, technologies, and processes used to build them.
Don’t miss DemoFest, Thursday, June 9, 5:00p to 7:00p!
Best of FocusOn DemoFest 2016 Free Webinar
Wednesday, June 29 | 10:00a PT
Meet some of the winners from this year’s FocusOn DemoFest, and see their award-winning solutions.
Learn about these projects and more at DemoFest!
- Using Animation for Impact: The Importance of eSign Consent, Karen Kostrinsky, Ellie Mae
- Mobile Student, Instructor, and Supervisor Support, Duncan Welder IV, RISC, Debbie Richards, Creative Interactive Ideas
- Adaptive Learning for Top-of-mind Knowledge, Thomas Goossens, Xprtise
- Paychex Client Video Microlearning, Jill Calvert-Anderson, Paychex
- Shake It Up! Diner Dash-inspired Smoothie-making Game, Tara Aiken, CH Robinson
- The Power of the xAPI: Sending Statements from the Internet of Things, Anthony Altieri, Omnes Solutions
- Video Network for Informal Learning, Mark Lassoff, LearnToProgram Media
- NCR in the Field: Data-driven Mobile Performance Support, Tracy Jones, Raytheon
- Mobile Coaching, Vince Han, Mobile Coach
- Mobile Security in Operational Environments, Chad Udell, Float Mobile Learning
- NekroNomIcon: Story-driven Mobile Game, Michael Sheyahshe, alterNative Media
- Mobile-optimized Learning Framework, Jeff Batt, Learning Dojo
- Hybrid Digital Storytelling Courses, Jose Carrillo, University of Texas—San Antonio
- Increasing Student Engagement in Business Education, Brian Surette, Pearson, Grant Hansen, mLevel
- Davis Advantage for Pathophysiology, Nick Floro, Sealworks Interactive Studios
- The UN's Global Goals Projects, Phoebe Martin, GO1
- MTAB Mobile Performance Support System, Srividya Kumar, Learnnovators
- The PEAK: Blended Learning Anytime, Anywhere, Caleb Brunel, Xyleme, Myers Ronald, Summit Learning and Technology
- Food eTalk: Mobile Nutrition Guide, Sarah Stotz, The University of Georgia, Brooke Schepker, Yukon Learning
- Albert: The Nuclear Medicine Production Assistant, Joseph Suarez, Cardinal Health, Tim McClurg, Cardinal Health
- Triple Blend Learning, Double Digit Growth, Hans de Graaf, Dutch Knowledge Center for Online Learning
- Emerge! Leadership Development, Zach Schlosser, Self Emergence
- First-Time Homebuyer App, Jacob Bodnar, Maestro, Phil Neal, Maestro
- Leading the Drive to 175, Carlos Casanova, Living Spaces, Lucas Stidham, Living Spaces
- Amway SAM Foundations Competency Development Program, Nancy Reyes, eLearning Brothers
- Scaling Training Across a Continent in 90 Days, Darryl Rentz, Viddler
- Interactive Video: Personalized Adaptive Learning Paths, Chris Ladouceur, HapYak Interactive Video, James Lindberg, HapYak Interactive Video
- CRM Training and Enablement, Keith Lynip, Ontuitive, Marti Chamberlain, Ontuitive
- Bayer SkillCamp, Oliver Kern, Bayer CropScience,
- e-Campus Mobile App for DFS University, Shanmugam Karuppusamy, Origin Learning
- Performance Support for the Fleet on the Street, Prasoon Nigam, Stratbeans, Sameer Nigam, Stratbeans
- Self-Service IT: Employee Systems Set-up, Tim Bjorgen, Frontline Technologies, Aaron Goins, Frontline Technologies
- Organizational Values Training with Interactive Scenarios, Marlena Sanchez, Curbell Plastics
- Onboarding with Avatars, Mark Evans, Bubo Learning Design, Jeremy Cooke, Bubo Learning Design
- Customized Portal and Apps for Next-gen Workers, Robert Gadd, OnPoint Digital, Grace Bishop, Harvey's
- Comcast's Path to a Customer-centric Culture, Morgan Loewith, ApprenNet