How to Register as a Speaker
Only or Primary Speaker Registration
- If your confirmation e-mail identified you as the only or Primary Speaker for your session(s) and you have provided us with your complete contact information on your submission form, then you will be automatically registered for the DevLearn 2016 Conference & Expo and your conference fee is waived.
- If you wish to attend an optional Pre-conference Certificate Program, you will be required to pay any associated fees (refer to chart below).
- To register for a pre-conference workshop or the Adobe Learning Summit, contact Ina Brasher at email@example.com or call +1.707.566.8990, ext. 303.
- If your confirmation e-mail identified you as a Co-presenter for your session, then you are required to pay a discounted registration fee for the conference. Follow the steps below to register for the event.
- Please read all instructions prior to clicking through to the registration page.
- If you are a Guild member or have an eLearning Guild Pro, Plus, or Premium package, be sure you are logged in using your username and password. (If you are not a Guild member and wish to become one, click here.)
- On the DevLearn 2016 Website menu, mouse over the Registration button and click on Online Registration.
- Click the box for conference registration at the top of the page. (Note that the reduced speaker registration fee will be applied by the Guild Registration staff—the conference fee that appears on the screen is not what you will be charged. You will be charged the fee listed in the chart below. No other discounts apply.)
- Registering for a Pre-conference Activity
- Select an optional pre-conference activity if you wish to attend one.
- Click Submit.
- If you are logged in then, just a Payment Information section will appear at the bottom of the page. If you are not logged in, you will need to complete the Contact Information section and then the payment section.
- Payment Methods
- Select an option from the Payment Method menu.
- Type “SPKR50” in the Reference Code box.
- You will be charged the discounted co-presenter fee listed below. No other discounts apply. (Note that the reduced speaker registration fee will be applied by the Guild registration staff—the conference fee that appears on the screen is not what you will be charged.)
- If you selected a Pre-conference Certificate Program you will be charged.
- Click Submit.
- Other important information
- Please register and pay by September 26, 2016.
- Payment for co-presenters must be received by September 26, 2016, in order to receive the discounted co-presenter speaker rate.
If you have any questions about registering, contact firstname.lastname@example.org at +1.707.566.8990
Event Fees for Speakers
Fee for Primary or Only Presenters
Fee for Co-presenters
DevLearn 2016 Conference & Expo
Adobe Learning Summit 2016
Pre-conference Certificate Program
If you are NOT currently a Guild member…
Membership to The eLearning Guild is free. In addition, we offer three optional packages you can purchase to receive additional benefits, such as Guild research, online events, conference fee discounts, etc. It only takes a few minutes to join. To learn about the benefits available to members or to learn more about our additional package options, click here.
If you join the Guild, you will be placed in our database. This will help ensure that you receive all communications about the event.
After you join the Guild, you should then register for the event using the instructions above. Since all your contact information is now in the database, event registration is quick and easy. If you choose to join as a regular free member, and following the event wish to cancel your membership, just send us an email and we will terminate your account.