Join over 3,000 attendees from more than 40 countries as we explore the future of learning. At DevLearn, you’ll gain the tools and knowledge you need and make global connections that will help you put the evolving landscape of learning technologies into the context of your own organization.
We hope to welcome you to DevLearn 2017, October 25 – 27 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Benefits of Attending
- At DevLearn Conference & Expo, the only event dedicated to exploring the latest and greatest leading-edge technologies in learning, you’ll discover the solutions for putting those technologies to work in practice.
- Learn from experts about cutting-edge industry trends and learning strategies.
- Capitalize on a networking opportunity you can’t miss. Learn from peer experiences that only come from networking, and head back to the office with resources that you can reach out to after the conference.
- Gain skills and knowledge that you can immediately put to work in your organization.
- Explore an expo filled with more than 120 leading industry suppliers and the latest and greatest tools and technologies, all ready to help you solve your biggest challenges.
- You’ll leave with new ideas and knowledge of where to focus your time and energy.
Information on Travel Visas
Many non-U.S. citizens need a visa to enter the United States to visit, work, and live. The U.S. Department of State has a Visa Wizard that will provide you with the information you need regarding visas.
Request an Invitation Letter
We will provide an invitation letter upon request to individuals who are planning to register and attend DevLearn 2017. Contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your letter.
Location & Lodging
There are many other great properties with rooms available in Las Vegas, and many within walking distance of The Mirage:
We encourage you to search on the popular hotel reservation websites for rooms available, such as:
For more information, please visit the Location & Lodging page.