Mark your calendars now for FocusOn Learning 2017. Join us June 20 – 22, 2017, at the Sheraton Hotel & Marina in San Diego, CA!
Enjoy a Guided Conference Experience
FocusOn Learning offers a resource for those interested in a guided conference experience: Docents.
A docent is a knowledgeable guide, especially one who conducts visitors through a museum and delivers commentary on the exhibitions. We’ll be adapting the docent concept for FocusOn Learning as a way of enhancing the conference experience for first-time attendees or any attendee who wants to take advantage of the Docent Program.
Those who choose to participate in any or all of the docent activities scheduled at FocusOn Learning will enjoy a guided experience that has been custom-built by professionals who are not only experts in the field of learning technologies, but also experienced in navigating industry conferences.
Those who participate in the docent program can join in as few or as many of the guided activities as they’d like and are free to jump from path-to-path as desired. Here are a few highlights of what you can expect from the Docent Program:
- A welcome and introduction to the Docent Program at the New Attendee Orientation
- A dedicated Morning Buzz session each morning, where the Docents and attendees can talk about the day’s events and share reflections on daily learning
- Group attendance at the general sessions, including scheduled time to debrief
- A guided tour of the expo
- Hosted lunch tables with industry experts
- Specifically selected concurrent sessions and opportunities to meet speakers afterwards
This is a great opportunity for anyone planning to attend FocusOn Learning to add a little (or a lot) of guidance that is specifically built to enhance your conference experience.