- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Design Tips for Developing Mobile Training
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2018 - March 27, 2018
Director of Learning Solutions
Imagine no longer sitting at your desk to complete the latest product training module, and instead accessing it on your tablet in your van—or accessing performance support on your phone from a casino floor! Learn what the Aristocrat Technologies team had to learn to make these experiences better for learners.
This session will explore design considerations for mobile training. Whether you are a fan of calling it “snack sized” or not, the “snackability” requirements for mLearning do in fact exist. You will look at where the team started, some of the bad ideas they had along the way, and where they are now—plus, what their learners think of the experience!
In this session, you will learn:
- About factors to consider when moving from desktop to mobile modules
- About usability and design techniques for mLearning
- About authoring tools that work well with mLearning
- About user experience stories from learners and designers
Novice to advanced designers, developers, managers, and directors with some knowledge of mLearning as a delivery method.
Technology discussed in this session:
Mobile browsers, eLearning authoring tools, TechSmith products, GoAnimate, Axonify, and Vimeo.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects