- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Integrating Budget-Friendly Mobile Apps into Your eLearning Development Processes
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 27, 2017
Learning Experience Designer
Connect the Dots
Today’s mobile devices pack tremendous computing power and affordable app options for content creation. Even so, they’re not much use for authoring today’s interactive eLearning experiences. Or are they? Could it be possible for something as simple as a 99-cent smartphone app to make your eLearning development workflows more effective? Absolutely!
In this session, you’ll discover how inexpensive smartphone apps can come in handy at all stages of your development process. Have a client who wants to see how a scripted interaction might play out? Say goodbye to scheduling a table read and hello to taking just a few minutes with Plotagon to produce a quick animated version. Save filming money by using Green Screen and a photograph instead of traveling to a distant facility. Use apps like ThingLink and Paper to prototype ideas and produce content you can easily drop into authoring software like Storyline 360. You’ll leave this session knowing how just a few affordable apps can save you development time, budget, and stress.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to prototype interactive dialog with Plotagon
- How to create an immersive video in minutes using Green Screen
- How to pull frames from a 4K video clip to use as stock images
- How to develop a live-streamed interview using a tablet and smartphone with TC Studio
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
in this session:
iPhone, iPad, Windows, Articulate Storyline 360, 4K video camera, Paper app, Green Screen app, ThingLink, Plotagon, and TC Studio.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA