- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Building a Recording Studio for Less
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 27, 2017
IT Training Analyst
Global L&D Sr. Specialist, eLearning
Many learning professionals are faced with limited and shrinking budgets, but at the same time, they’re expected to create professional audio and video. So how do you convince your management to let you build a recording studio?
In this session you will learn how, after some research on materials, a team at Micron Technology was able to take over a regular meeting room and convert it into a recording studio—complete with green screen, lights, and sound-dampening walls—for less than $1,400, with most of the materials costing less than $900. You’ll learn from their success, which included convincing budget approvers that their efforts were worth the money spent.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the difference between sound dampening and soundproofing
- Which sound material is best for you
- How to justify your needs to decision makers
- Tips on recording audio
Novice to intermediate developers. Experience recording voice-overs for eLearning events is good to have but not required.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA