The former state of onboarding for investment professionals lacked content and delivery flexibility in order to meet the needs of many variables in the onboarding process. The new program provides flexibility to allow for optimal learning effectiveness in moving the new associates to productivity as rapidly as possible.
In this session, you will learn how a team at T. Rowe Price designed and developed a successful self-directed, flexible onboarding program. Find out how they transformed the program from completely classroom-based to fully digital without losing the element of interaction. You’ll learn the methods and best practices that ensured new hires were assessed and provided feedback every step of the way. See how the team created this program through collaboration, analysis, planning, and agile design and development, ultimately building a continuous learning cycle that instills confidence in new joiners.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the evolution of this self-directed onboarding program
- How to recognize learning options that onboarding can include
- About methodologies and best practices to ensure that the program is an engaging and progressive learning experience
- About the importance of KPIs, measurement, and metrics around onboarding
- How to use innovative methods to engage learners and promote accountability for self-directed learning
- How to upskill learners quickly through nanolearning
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers in the fields of instructional design, instructional development, communication, collaboration, analysis, human performance and development, or learning management systems.
discussed in this session:
Call simulations, video, LMSs, modalities for coursework, Articulate Storyline, and Microsoft Word, SharePoint, and PowerPoint.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.Log In Join