Producing videos can be a complex endeavor for learning professionals attempting to bring their courses to life. By incorporating appropriate project management principles, instructional designers can create a smooth process for video production and avoid having to reshoot critical footage they need for a course.
In this session, you will learn the questions you need to ask before creating a video production timeline. You will learn from examples of challenges that might come up that can affect production schedules or video quality. You will discover how to set up dependencies to create a time estimate for production. You will leave this session with tips and tricks for managing the review and editing process as well as implementing a QA schedule.
In this session, you will learn:
- About challenges that can affect production schedules or video quality
- How to set up dependencies to create a time estimate for production
- Some tips and tricks for managing the review and editing process
- How to implement a QA schedule
- About the people and types of technology needed to create quality video
Novice designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Project management platforms Wrike and Smartsheet, as well as other platforms that might be similar. Frame.io for preview and approval. Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and Telestream ScreenFlow depending on production timelines.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these files.Log In Join