- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Storyboarding Essentials for Better Course Design
Adobe Learning Summit 2016 - November 15, 2016
Most instructional designers have experience creating storyboards prior to developing eLearning solutions. The storyboarding process enables you to work through a concept and test various ways of structuring content. You also can use storyboards to communicate design concepts to eLearning developers when working in teams to build training solutions.
In this session, you will learn about differences and similarities in the design process for mobile. You will learn to apply a step-by-step approach to use Adobe Captivate Draft as part of your mobile learning development workflow. You may be able to incorporate this approach into some existing storyboard processes. Yet, you will likely change the way you view design for all forms of eLearning!
In this session, you will learn:
- About the differences between traditional eLearning design and a mobile design approach
- How to develop a simple mobile storyboard using Adobe Captivate Draft
- How to bring your storyboard from your tablet to Captivate for development
- How to collaborate with others using Adobe Captivate Draft’s sharing features
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library