- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Augmented Reality Applications for Workplace Learning
DevLearn 2016 Conference & Expo - November 16, 2016
Learning Experience Designer
You live in a world of dynamic and interactive multimedia. Why, then, are you still subjecting your learners to static and one-dimensional training materials? Augmented reality is now an affordable technology that can be easily integrated into your learning content to provide immediate context at the moment of need.
In this session, you will build a better understanding of augmented reality (AR) and discover its evolution into workplace learning. Explore affordable out-of-the-box solutions that you can implement today in your L&D space, from new-hire orientations to general training. This session will equip you with valuable tips and tricks to augment any learning experience.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the concept of augmented reality and its application in training environments
- About several easy-to-apply AR solutions
- About the various uses of AR for L&D
Novice designers and managers.
discussed in this session:
Augmented reality apps Zappar, Layar, and Blippar.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA