- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Mobile Training with PhoneGap and xAPI
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 10, 2016
Sr. Technology Architect
Creating a mobile app for training can be hard. Tracking user progress and completion in your mobile app? Harder. There is a lot to consider when looking to create and leverage mobile applications for training purposes, but the tools and techniques are available.
In this session, you will learn how to use common (and free) HTML5 development tools, frameworks, and libraries to create a mobile training app. You will examine several HTML5 development tools, including their advantages and disadvantages, and learn how to convert your HTML5 course into a mobile application. Finally, you will learn how to track learner progress by adding xAPI support to your mobile app.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to leverage free HTML5 resources
- How to convert your HTML5 course into a mobile app
- How to add xAPI support to your mobile app
- How to develop and test your mobile app
- About some recommended development tools for HTML5
Intermediate and advanced developers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects
- Instructional Designer
Fairfield, CA, United States
- Instructional Design Advisor - Remote
Remote or California