Incorporating video in a responsive performance support project can be daunting. Video done for vertical delivery comes with specific dos and don’ts. This session shows how to use vertical video, the new Adobe Animate CC, and Adobe Captivate to make cost-effective, rapid mobile performance support modules.
In this session, you will learn best practices for video and the development of vertical video. You will see how Adobe Animate CC and Adobe Captivate work together to showcase video content in a mobile performance support module. For those new to video, this will show a workflow that they can use to expand their existing skill set. For those with video experience, this will show how Animate and Captivate work together with video to create a useful performance support element.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use Adobe Animate to make animated content
- The basics of working with MP4 video in Captivate
- How to connect Animate content to a Captivate project
- About the workflow of a video-based performance support project
- Best practices for creating on-demand video learning content
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and project managers.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Captivate and the new Adobe Animate CC.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these files.Log In Join