- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Insider Insights into Video Localization
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 9, 2016
Director of Client Strategies
Text expansion is an inherent challenge with localizing any content. Accommodating the additional scripts or subtitles poses different technical and content challenges than do traditional eLearning courses developed using authoring tools.
In this session, you’ll learn strategies to alleviate—or better plan for—this expansion. You will explore the difference between captions and subtitles and how that can affect your on-screen real estate. Finally, you will learn to plan for increased audio running time when developing your video content and filming.
In this session, you will learn:
- To manage text expansion
- To manage audio expansion
- To manage on-screen text localization
- To plan for subtitles and captioning
- To plan for increased audio time for narration
Novice designers, developers, project managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
MP4, WAV, and Flash.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island